Liberty Coin, LLC is a USA-based business
Cryptocurrency is serious business, so we formed one. In October of 2018, we filed for an LLC in the state of Texas, USA. As one of the only registered cryptocurrency businesses in the United States, you can rest assured that Liberty Coin, LLC is not only legitimate but that we also intend to stand the test of time.
Swaps and airdrops!
Liberty Coin HODLers from our first blockchain are going to be duly rewarded with a 1 LBRT (old coin) to 10 XLIB (new coin) airdrop starting Saturday, November 17th! In addition, we will be airdropping all registered participants that have 1 Bitcoin with 1,000 XLIB early December (snapshot block to be announced)!
Earn XLIB, attendance not requiredLike to earn while you sleep? Liberty Coin is Proof of Stake and enables you to earn XLIB passively. All one needs to do is "stake" their current holdings of XLIB and keep their wallet open. Based on a lottery system, 25% of each block reward goes to a staking wallet.
Masternodes for even more earningsLiberty Coin uses special computers called masternodes that offer services for the network (e.g. SwiftX). They are totally decentralized and ran by anyone that will "escrow" 50,000 XLIB for the privilege of running one. In return, masternodes get 65% - 75% of each block reward.
No ICO. Funded by the blockchain.Liberty Coin, LLC is self-funded through Town Hall and there's no ICO. As of November 13th, we're in the queue for listing on CryptoBridge and should be tradable by the end of November.
Get a Liberty Coin Wallet
Top-down leadership disclosure of identity
Some PII about founder, Martin Mizzell
My family and I live in Texas and I have 4 children (daughter not in picture) and one granddaughter. I am a Christian and try to let every decision I make be guided not by my feelings, but by the Bible. Aside from Christ, my family is the most important facet of my life.
Every ounce of ability that I have was given to me and I reckon that if anything is worth doing, it is worth doing right. Liberty Coin has been no exception and I have made many improvements or "refactorings" in the code that I didn't have to do but I just knew it was the right thing to do.
Liberty Coin has been hands-down the hardest project I have ever been involved with and many thanks to my Lord and wife for not letting me quit. Now, to you, the reader, help us propel this vision into to safest, most popular and golden standard of cryptocurrencies.
- Website published (lbrt.io)
- Wallets released (v4 blockchain)
- MVP made publicly available
Brand Awareness Campaign
- Masternodes Online listing (LBRT)
- CryptoBridge listing (LBRT)
- Whitepaper publication (obsolete)
Major pivot in business plan/strategy
- In response to market, decision was made to completely start over
- First successful fork of PIVX to use zerocoin v2 created
- liberty-coin.com domain acquired
- Website redesign
- iOS app code completed
- Liberty Coin, LLC registered in Texas
- CryptoBridge re-listing with XLIB ticker (waiting on them)
- masternodes.online relisting
- R & D for masternode tiers
Mobile and tiered masternodes
- Whitepaper recreation for new platform
- Submittal of iOS app to Apple Store
- CoinMarketCap listing for XLIB
- Tiered masternodes go live
- Town Hall portal for proposals and budgeting
Mobile staking and Android app
- Be the first coin to ever use masternodes and mobile apps working together to enable mobile staking.
- Android app
Become a Liberty Coin Masternode Citizen
Running a Masternode is easy & profitable!
You will receive a fee for verifying the transactions on the network & block rewards. Liberty Coin Masternode Citizens also have greater voting rights in the Liberty Coin Town Hall to influence change and policy for the entire Liberty Coin Nation.